Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Road Trip Snacks


  This weekend we will be going on an about 8 hour road trip to Atlanta, Georgia. We don't want to make many stops especially for food. I went to the ever helpful Pinterest and searched "road trip snacks" and there are a lot of different pins with ideas.


   I have a few extra PB cookies that I made for my dad's birthday left over so those will go with us and maybe my cute candy corn cookies that I got in my fall swap. But we don't want just junk food and sweets the whole time. So I'm thinking of other good snacks as well.


  • Raisins and Cranraisins will be on the list for sure.
  • Nuts as well either almonds or peanuts,
  • Fruit loops bars maybe
  • trail mix of some sort
  • pretzels 
  • bottles of water
  • and a few sandwiches to eat for lunch time 


For 8 hours we wont need to much but I like having options and something to snack on to keep out the boredom,

I also searched a few games to keep me awake and in a good mood.
The alphabet game, where you find letters on signs. Who knew there were so many rules to this one!
Another type of alphabet game, you pick a category then start with a word like dog and the next person has to say an animal with the last letter like goat.. and so on and so on. It actually gets hard.
Also the state game where we see how many different state licenses plates we can find.

Sounds like we will have a long but interesting car ride together on our way to our vacation weekend. Can't wait to share it withe you on my weekend recap extended :) Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment