Saturday, October 25, 2014

Fall Swap

   To celebrate fall I decided to sign up for my very first blog swap. This could mean a few different things depending on the hosts, this one involved getting a partner, sending a few emails to get to know them, and stalking their blogs for things they like, and was centered around fall.                        


Fall Swap
   


   I was a little nervous to sign up because I had no idea what I would need to do but the host I found it through Ricci was incredibly kind and let me know what was involved. I got excited to get my partner and start shopping.  I was also pretty excited to get a box full of goodies, who doesn't love getting mail other then bills!

I was paired up with Ann over at Annster's Domain, which is now on my blog list to keep up with. She is an experienced swapper and she did awesome. 

   I got my box and it was actually earlier then the estimated arrival so I was surprised and very excited to see what was in it.  It was full of cute stuff that I just love.


A cute hand written note from may partner Ann. I love hand wrote letters they are a great personal touch.  Love your stationary!


Candy Corn cookies, I have seen these and been wanting to try them. They even give some ideas on how to make them in shapes other then candy corn. How fun!!


Brezza Starbucks coffee beans! Hubby may steel all of this ;)


This lovely leopard scarf. I love scarves and this one is just so stinking cute!


A fun fall towel, surprisingly I don't have any fall ones yet. So this is a perfect touch for the kitchen.

Fun gloves. Pink and Gray will go with most of my outfits!

HELLO! let me just say these are sooo good! I wish we had a Trader Joe's near by to go buy more of these. I will not be sharing and they will be gone quite quickly I am sure. 


This sweet little pumpkin just makes me smile, I love it and it goes so well on the coffee table next to the little wood box holding the acorns.



The last things I pulled out of the box were certanily not the least. This little candle called 'leaves' smells awesome! and the lotion smells great as well, I needed some more for my purse. So perfect timing. 

Thank you Ann for all the wonderful items I had a great time reading your blog and chatting with you, I hope you enjoyed your box as much I did mine. I can't wait to read what everyone got, and do more of these fun swaps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment