Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Married Monday- Communication?

This week was going to be about communication. I'll be honest though I have no right to write about it to try and give advice or tips on it, I think I suck at it. Nothing comes out right, the way it was meant in my head.


I have this problem where I just blurt stuff out. I say what comes up, this especially happens when I'm upset. When I feel like I'm in a corner, a lot of things blurt out and I may not really mean it but I know who ever I'm talking to won't like it. I'm not perfect guys and this marriage life is not as easy as I expected it to be. Having to communicate in a polite nice calm way is something that I need to work harder on
I hope next week to have something more on the topic. Information on how to be a better communicator and how to make communication in marriage easier.

How do you handle conflict? Join the discussion by clicking on this image, and share your thoughts. A lack of communication breeds assumptions of what the other is thinking, and more often than not they’re incorrect.

No comments:

Post a Comment