Monday, October 13, 2014

Married Monday: Fall Bucket List

  


   I’ve talked about how dating your husband is important in your marriage in this post. Well, since it is fall I have decided to make our dates more fall focused.  It is a little bit into fall, but it just now has started to cool down here and stay that way. I made a list of things that we as a couple could do together to enjoy the season and get out of the house with each other.  Some of these would be based on the area you live if it’s possible to do.  I am saying that Thanksgiving is the end of fall and when I aim to have these all done.  I will do a post at the end with a recap from each one and share the fun we have.



Let’s make a commitment to spend this fall loving on our spouse and hanging out doing fun things.
Share your plans or commitment in the comments and lets do this together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment