Monday, October 20, 2014

Married Monday: Pinterest Finds and a Challenge



Today I wanted to just share a few pins from Pinterest that are about marriage that I enjoyed. 


20 text message ideas you can send to your husband to tease, flirt, thank, adore, praise or encourage him. love on your spouse with your android! from Satisfaction Through Christ blog

This one I liked because it reminds you that your Husband needs to hear what you have in your mind and assume he knows but forget to actually tell him.

Very good rules. I think the most important thing I've learned from marriage so far is to be patient with one another and to be able to admit you're wrong. Among a lot of other things obviously ;)

I like these rules a lot, they are pretty close to the ones that I try to live by in our marriage. Not saying they all would be easy, but my biggest rule is to NEVER go to bed mad at each other.

FREE Printable: 20 Little Things to Make a Big Difference in Your Marriage

These are all sweet and great things to remember from day to day.

Marriage Prayer...marriage is something sacred a love that should never be broken that no man can break apart....make everyday with him or her seem like it was your first day, first time, and the only person in your life as one together, forever.

Pray for your marriage, together, alone. This prayer, a simple Lord please be in my marriage, anything just talk to God about your marriage knowing that he is there in it with you.

appreciate it! Don't take advantage of it. via Cassey M. on facebook [https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/282410_448661165194634_309842205_n.png]

Ladies we are not pretty or nice in the mornings, you know your not. They put up with everything that is you and still loves you, appreciate that and let them know you do. Not saying men are that great early morning either but it doesn't seem to matter because you love them.

   These are just a few great pins that can be found on pinterest by searching Marriage. You can go to my profile and look at my life board for more pins on marriage.

   I fell the Lord is convicting me about the way I communicate, so this week I am challenging myself to be better and work on my communication with Hubby, anyone want to join me? I will be writing about communication and why it is important in a marriage next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment