Friday, September 12, 2014

String Art DIY

A while back I made a string art project and I am so ready to make another one.

   Using this tutorial I made my very own heart string art. I did not put LOVE inside it as this one does mainly because the letters I had printed off were two large for the space and I was tired of hammering nails. 
How To Make String Art @ Vintage Revivals
From Vintage Revivals 
   There are a lot of different tutorials out there on how to make this but this one is the only one that really explained how to make the heart shape even. Once the nails are done and everything is painted adding the string is fast and easy. I just randomly started going back and forth to make sure it was covered and looked good.

   Then I decided to add some words to it. I added a bible verse that I really enjoy and went with the heart. I used stencils to make them look neat and then free handed the LOVE.





No comments:

Post a Comment