Monday, November 24, 2014

Ornament Round Up: Top 10 DIY


   Hey guys today I thought I would share my Top 10 Favorite DIY Ornaments that I have seen. The Arkansas Woman Bloggers do an ornament exchange every year and this year I am excited to be apart of it for the first time! I spent a lot of time coming up with what kind of ornament I wanted to send my partner, no it's not one of these it will be shared in a detailed tutorial later. As I comb through the results on Pinterest and Google I kept a list of which ones I really liked. Quite a few snowmen appeared on my list, I guess I think they are really cute. These can be done by any level of crafter and most can even be done with kids. I hope you enjoy.

Melted Crayon- How cute is this and each one would be unique. (scroll down past the salt clay)

Jingle Bell Wreath- This one I think is so sweet and would be great teacher gifts.

 Light Bulb Snowman- its just so darn cute

 Snowman- I said multiple snowmen.Her tutorial for how to get the glitter inside was my favorite


Sprinkle Ornament-This is so cute for a baker or just any one who loves sweets

Melted Snowman- so so easy and oh so cute!!

Snow Crystal- this would look so pretty with the lights on the tree!

"Salt" Dough- this one I am sharing more for the recipe so I can do the key ones, I also saw one that was a dog print that I thought was sweet.

Reindeer- this has the painting inside method as well and it is super cute, I saw one similar that was a gingerbread man

Paintbrush Ornaments: How simple is this and cute!


 Bonus!!Olaf Ornament: I'm sure if you have young children you will be needing something Frozen for the tree this year and this is one that they can help make.

Those are my favs! Do you have some favorites that you like to make or want to make this year? I am all for a crafty Christmas this year don't tell my hubby ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment