Friday, January 22, 2016

McDonald's New McPick 2

I am a brand ambassador for McDonald’s of Central Arkansas and am being compensated for this post, all thoughts and opinions though are my own.

   Have you heard the commercial for McPick 2, it's been stuck in my head for a couple of days now? It is quite catchy and got me wondering what the McPick 2 options were.



   McDonald's has begone to move away from their iconic Dollar Menu that, in recent years had been changed to the Dollar and More Menu with most items at the $1.19 price range. Now they are giving customers the choice of select menu items to pick two for $2, bringing the price of the items back down to $1 each.

   I love McDonald's for many reasons including their, what I like to call, premium items like their Chef Crafted Sandwiches and Premium Salads that cost a little more than the regular burger. But when I was a broke college kid and hungry, I loved that I could go and get a McDouble and a small fry for under $3 and make it through the rest of the day.

   I think the McPick 2 menu is great and has very popular items that everyone enjoys. The options are a McDouble, McChicken, Small Fry and Mozzarella Sticks. The menu lets you mix and match to make a customized value meal. Want mozzarella sticks and fries, go for it, want a McDouble and fries then that’s great too. You pick two in any combination and it's only $2, I don't know of a better deal around.


   This promotion will run until Feb. 8, but has the potential to be around for a long time. I personally hope it stays.

   What would your McPick 2 be? Mine would be a McDouble and Mozzarella Sticks, when they are fresh the cheese sticks are amazing!
~Lemme get a McPick 2~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment