Friday, January 29, 2016

Guest Foodie Friday Post at Arkansas Women Bloggers

Today I have a post over at Arkansas Women Bloggers! I love this group of ladies and getting to write for them. This is my first Foodie Friday post which was super exciting to write and create for!

Today's post is all about how to throw a Tapas Party. You know those little Spanish dishes that come on cute small plates. I have a lot of small plates and bowls and I couldn't wait to use them for my tapas party, it was their first time in years being put to their real use.


Earlier this week I shared my Spanish Bruschetta that I made for the party, you can see the rest of the recipes over at Arkansas Women Bloggers. 

This was my second big photo shoot using my new camera and I had so much fun styling and working on each dish so that it looked great. Thanks to my Craftsy class my pictures are getting better and better but are still a work in progress. You can read all about the class here. 




Have you ever thrown a tapas party or made a delicious tapas? I would love to hear about here or over at the ARWB site. 


No comments:

Post a Comment