Monday, August 3, 2015

Happy Blogiversary: Married and Hungry Turns One



   I can’t believe it I’ve been here writing for a year! I made it a whole year, I only missed a few days, I stuck to it and just for that I am proud of myself. I’m also so so thankful for all of you, the ones who have been here since the beginning and the ones who may have just recently started reading. I’m so glad that you are here and that you keep coming back.

   I started this blog to share my life as a new wife, my thoughts, tips, and the things I strove for as a wife. I wrote these in hope that they would help other wives, so they knew they are not alone in their experiences, if I helped even one person through this site then I am happy. I of course wanted to share recipes too, we all know I love my food.

Today I am going to reminisce on some favorite posts from the year.


Carrots and Pearl Onions from when we were home visiting that my Father in Law made is one of my top post from the year. I can see why, these are a delicious side dish to any meal! 


A 1950s Wife Compared to Todays Wife is my top marriage post. This is a bit surprising I did not think when I wrote this that it would be so popular. It is a fun one to read through.  


My favorite writing was the Being a Proverbs 31 Wife Series. I learned a lot from researching it and thinking on what it meant to me. Part One Part Two



My favorite one to eat is my Homemade Pizza with Crust Recipe.  It is so versatile, quick to make and delicious. At one point we were having pizza at least once a week.  

   I have loved writing this blog this year and am excited for the year ahead. I have some great ideas and posts ready to go. I would love to hear what your favorites have been or thoughts in general of Married and Hungry. Be sure to follow me on Social Media links are all to the right. Want to never miss a post sign up for emails, I promise no spam, later this year though people who subscribe will be able to get some great print outs and ebooks. 

Thank you again to my great readers I appreciate everyone of you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm clearly behind on my blog reading, but Happy Blogiversary!! So glad to have "met" you online, and looking forward to meeting you in real life soon.

    ReplyDelete