Friday, August 7, 2015

Cook Book Review: Infuse

I received a copy of Infuse for free to review and write this post. All opinions and thoughts are my own. 



Infuse: Oil, Spirit, Water by Eric Prum & Josh Williams is a book all about infusions what they are and how to make them.


I picked this book because I had been interested in making my own oils for recipes and dressings so I thought this would be a good way to learn about it. This book delivered big time. It is a beautiful book with wonderful pictures. I really enjoyed just looking through it, the wooden cutting board as the background to most of the pictures ties everything together and makes it feel like your in the kitchen with them.

The recipes are not only for the infusions but for dishes that use them. This way you get an idea of what all you can do with your newly made infusions. They recipes are simple and well explained. From peach bourbon to garlic confit oil, Eric and Josh show how versatile ingredients can be.  They even share there tips and favorite things they use.

I give this book 5 stars and look forward to trying out these wonderful recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment