Sunday, August 16, 2015

Arkansas Women Bloggers Guest Post

   I love the community in the Arkansas Women Bloggers, they are all great people. The owner Stephine (The Park Wife) works so hard for us, connecting the members to clients that want to pay bloggers to help with their brands. It is because of her that I am able to write my McDonald posts and share the great things they are doing. The whole group though is full of ladies who want to help others and grow. If you follow me on social media (click the buttons to the right) then you have heard me talk about Arkansas Women Bloggers University or AWBU. This is their yearly conference where we get to spend 3 days together learning, growing and making new connections. There are workshops and speakers all there to help us members improve our blogs and businesses. It's only a couple weeks away and I am so excited, and I can not wait to come back implement and share what I learned there!


 Yesterday a guest post I wrote for the Arkansas Women Bloggers went live. It is how to keep your furry kids safe in the heat this summer. I wrote this for their August theme of Sizzle. If you have a doggy be sure to check it out, just click the picture below. While you are there click around and see what other members have been up to, there is always something interesting going on. 





No comments:

Post a Comment