Monday, February 2, 2015

Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Him

   Valentine's Day Gifts for Him

   Valentine’s Day is getting close; how it is already February I’m not sure I feel like December never happened.  With the day approaching I started to think about what exactly I wanted to get Hubby this year. We don’t typically give each other a large gift for Valentines, we do though have a nice dinner together, watch a movie and just enjoy our time together.  I have been known to give food as a gift most years that we’ve been together, such as cupcakes, cookies, pies and other things that I thought he would like. I have gotten flowers, a teddy bear, cards and possibly a necklace (we can’t remember the occasion it was given to me).
 
   After searching all over the internet for some ideas on what I want to get Hubby this year I have compiled a list of some fun and neat gift ideas. In my opinion homemade and thoughtful gifts are the best for this particular occasion.

Valentine's Day Gifts for Him  I Won the Lottery

1. I won the lottery when I met you. A few different lottery cards and a note make for a sweet easy gift. source 

Valentine's Day Gifts for Him  Sock Bouquet

2. Sock Bouquet. A way to make a practical gift fun.  Tutorial 

Valentine's Day Gifts for Him  Starburst Whiskey

3, Fun food ideas. This list has some fun ones. This Starburst and Whiskey heart was one of my favorites. 

Valentine's Day Gifts for Him Bacon Roses

4. Bacon Bouquet. Yes you read that right, roses made out of bacon. What man, or anyone really, would not love to see this waiting for them?  Tutorial 

Valentine's Day Gifts for Him Hot Sauce Bar

5. Hot sauce Bar. I love the idea of a sampling of hot sauces to gift your man. Tutorial 

Valentine's Day Gifts for Him Why I love you Card book

6. Why I love you card book.  Take a deck of cards and write one reason you love him on each one then bind them together. Source

Valentine's Day Gifts for Him Movie basket

7. Movie night gift basket. Add in a movie he loves or one he has really wanted to see and watch it with him.Tutorial 

Valentine's Day Gifts for Him Apple Pie

8. Desserts. Food is our love language I’m pretty sure because we both love to give and receive it as gifts.  What is his favorite dessert? Pie, Cake, cookies, make it for him, he is sure to love it.

Valentine's Day Gifts for Him Car Wash Kit

9. Car Kit. All the things needed to get his car all shinny and like new. Then offer to wash it for him, or help him.

Valentine's Day Gifts for Him Cup Holder

10. A cup holder. This awesome one attaches to the side of the desk so it won’t tip and spill on your computer. Let him know you appreciate his hard work. Source

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Got a couple ideas I am going to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Yes I have used some of these for birthday gifts as well and were always a hit. Glad you enjoyed. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent selection. "I won the lottery when I met you" is really cool +1. Thankx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete