Friday, February 13, 2015

Just In Time For Valentine's Day

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, at Pre K we had our party yesterday and the schools are having theirs this afternoon. Now while we don't celebrate with extravagant gifts, we do enjoy a day together with great food. I am looking forward to a long weekend with my hubby and a day of hanging out, going on a hike, eating at a new restaurant and a home cooked meal with a movie.

I think the day is overly commercialized and superficial. I think it is fun for kids to have a day to talk about love and friendship. I like the day as an extra day to shower your spouse or significant other with love. That does not mean you need to spend a lot of money, you just need some heart felt gestures. Like a home cooked meal or simply just hanging out together.

Here are a few Valentine's post I did last month. Yes you still have time to do these! Enjoy ( Click the Picture)




No comments:

Post a Comment