Friday, February 6, 2015

5 Things I’m Loving Right Now

5 Things I'm Loving Right Now Married and Hungry

Every once in a while I will be sharing 5 things Friday where I share what I’m loving at the moment.
  1. I have found this amazing app thanks to a great friend. If you’re a woman looking for a great app to have the Bible and devotionals on your phone then look no further. She Speaks Truth is a great free app that has free devotionals as well as some paid ones. They vary in length, but the ones that I have tried are well written and detailed. First you see the scriptures for that day, then the devotional. For me it is the perfect amount of guidance that I have been looking for, and some great insights. Get the She Speaks Truth app here Android  Ios 
  2. Unveiled Wife. Jennifer is amazing and so encouraging. She has written two books and one on the way. I cannot wait to get and start her devotional Wife After God, and will most likely be ordering 31 Prayers for My Husband in the near future. Her blog is great inspiration as well. Plus you can sign up to receive daily emails that are prayers for your husband as well as fellow wives. I have had these sending to me for a week now and have loved and needed to see each one.
  3. Baked chicken thighs, caramelized onions and sautéed mushrooms with a salad. Well this may not seem amazing but I have loved it this week and we have had it in some form every single night. Yup we tried out having the same dinner each night, to see if it had any benefits health wise. Such as possibly making digestion easier, portion control so we don’t over eat, and eating foods that are fresh and homemade. I’m not sure if eating healthy can be this good. (recipes next week)
  4. Fit Bit. I’m not sure if I shared that I received a Fit Bit for Christmas or not but I did get one and its awesome. I have the Flex, it tracks steps and sleep, along with the app I can track food and water intake. When I exercise I can put that in as well. I love it!! I have been struggling however to hit my step goal of 10,000 steps each day. That is a lot more then it seems I’m glad to get around half that on a regular day. But this last week I have gotten over 6000 each day by making an effort to get up and move rather than just sitting around. Yesterday I made it close to 7500!!
  5. Tatertots and Jello, my most recent blog obsession. Jen is an awesome crafter and blogger! I have been reading her blog and gathering crafty inspiration the last couple weeks. Along with following her on Instagram which you should go do right now if you like to see projects and food, totally my kind of person to follow. She blogs about crafts, diy decor, and she is remodeling a cottage how cool is that! She also shares recipes as well, and they are some yummy ones. You should go check her out!

What are you loving this week? I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment