Friday, January 30, 2015

Clean Eating Snacks

   Yesterday my first guest post went up on Arkansas Women Bloggers. (click here to see it) All about how to get started on a clean eating diet. This is a follow up to that post and I will be sharing some great, easy snack ideas. While eating clean there is a good chance you will be hungry between meals, it is important to have clean options around so you don’t slip up.

Clean Eating Snacks

  1. Popcorn- not in the bags, air popped or popped in a pan with coconut oil
  2. Vegetable and hummus- carrots, celery, peppers,
  3. Almonds, peanuts, pecans,cashews
  4. Greek yogurt
  5. Greek yogurt + fruit
  6. Pumpkin seeds
  7. Cup of berries
  8. Cup of cottage cheese
  9. Apple slices
  10. Small box of raisins
  11. A clementine orange
  12. String cheese
  13. Peanut Butter Honey Oat Bars from skinny ms 
  14. Nut butters
  15. Banana wraps-  These look delish and I will be making them soon. Recipe from The Gracious Pantry
  16. Roasted Chickpeas- with seasonings
  17. Clean Energy Bites – like these from Coffee and Quinoa
  18. Asparagus
  19. Homemade popsicles
  20. Dark Chocolate- in moderation. 
   Do you already have a clean eating diet? What snacks did I leave out? I would love to hear your thoughts.


8 comments:

  1. Would a boiled egg be a good clean eating snack? I eat them for snacks, the protein seems to help my hungries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great recommendations. I just picked up a new resource on clean eating yesterday and am really picking up some new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like them. For the most pat I love eating clean, makes me feel so good.

      Delete
  3. These are all great ideas! We love homemade raw bites or muffins for snacks when we're out and about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. What do you use for your raw bites? We need to try some.

      Delete
  4. I've never tried cooking popcorn in coconut oil - I definitely want to try that!
    Shelia
    House of Highlands

    ReplyDelete