Monday, December 15, 2014

Ornament Exchange

   Arkansas Women Bloggers is such a great community of bloggers and as I have started the journey of blogging I am so glad to have them. I have enjoyed meeting them in person and online, and even stalking a few of their blogs. Every year they do a handmade ornament swap, I was so excited to get to be a part of it this year. So excited that when I saw it mentioned back in August I was already trying to think of something fun to do. Fun crafty projects are right up my alley and I loved making mine, and have a few similar ones hanging on my tree now.  You can see my mine and how to make it here.


   I hit the jackpot with my partner, Brittney over at RazorbackBritt. I may have gotten a little too excited when I saw her business card in my box, because my first thought was oh my gosh I know her. Which no, I have not met her but I have been on her blog a lot and love it. So I was pretty excited to have gotten a gift from her. And that gift rocked.

Here’s my box as I opened it. Super cute box by the way.



I loved how she took the time and looked through my blog and knew that I do a lot of recipes and made something to go with that.  The Eggnog made me do it. How adorable is that! And the glitter accents soo stinking cute! The back with the circles and the glitter.




Also with it was this tasty tangy Cranberry Mustard. It says to try it as a marinade and glaze on pork or chicken, which sounds so good. Can’t wait to try it out.



And these sweet little gift tags.


Thank you so much Britt I love it all!!

I will link this post up to the link party over at ARWB page and will share a link to that here so you can see the other ornaments that were given. 

4 comments:

  1. Aw I'm glad you liked your ornament! It was fun getting to know you on your blog! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun was that---getting lots of little surprises in one package. The Eggnog idea is so funny. Love it!

    ReplyDelete