Monday, December 8, 2014

Mistletoe Monday: Top 10 Gift Ideas for Men



  This month I wanted to do some Christmasy post for my Monday’s. So I am going to start out with Top 10 Gift ideas for men. These are ideas collected from around the internet, and asking my friends on facebook and Hubby. Most of these people are all gamers and techy people. (click pictures to go to link)

1) A nice wallet. This one from Fossil is a trifold that I really like. I think it may even be the one I bought Hubby a few years ago. 

2) Flash drive- like these cute star wars one. Any that are themed to something he likes would be a good gift.
There are also similar ones at ebay and walmart and I'm sure many more. 
3) For the beer fan, a brew kit so he can make his own.

These kits are really cool.
4) Homemade coupons for their favorite meal or for anything really, use your imagination

5) Tools (my go to if I can’t think of anything else) screwdriver set, a good wrench set, or something that he doesn’t already have 



6) A really good mug, like this one from OXO.


7) Something to go with his hobby, RC helicopter or car, an accessory or game for his favorite gaming device 



8) Grilling Kit or if he has utensils already, maybe a fun cutting board or apron


9) A funny t-shirt  - they have a great deal 4 shirts for $40…get one for all of the people you have left. These two I just thought were so cute. 




10) homemade desserts like this apple pie! or his favorite cookies, peanut brittle, anything he loves



 I look at Christmas as a way to treat Hubby's kid side. Its a fun time to give him little things that he may not necessarily need but enjoys receiving. Also anything from the heart that shows you thought it through what he would enjoy then that is a gift he will want.

Next week for the men I will have a post about what Women really want for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment