Friday, December 12, 2014

Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies


   This year I joined in on the FoodBlogger Cookie Swap, this swap is so neat it connects people from across the country and even other countries joined in, and they swap homemade cookies. The best part you receive 3 different peoples cookies!! All of mine were so delicious! I received a Chocolate Chip Nut and Coconut cookie, Lemon Bars, and Chocolate Chocolate Chip Nut cookies!!! 

   I sent my three partners these Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies. They are easy to mix together and are quick to make but you have to let the dough rest forever so make the dough in the morning and bake in the afternoon. 



Original Recipe 


These are great. Take them to your Christmas parties and I'm sure you won't have many left to take home.

1 comment: