Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekend Recap

Hey guys I hope you had a great weekend!
   We sure did we went into Little Rock to shop. I hadn't thought about it but I haven't been real just fun shopping in over a month! We found a mall, I didn't get anything but that never has seemed to be the point of shopping to me, I just was happy to walk around and see things. Then we went off to Bed Bath and Beyond which is one of my favorite stores. We finally found an art piece to hang on the wall that was on sale and we both liked, SCORE! We went to Texas Roadhouse for the first time and enjoyed it! Who knew they could make rolls better then Logan's, and the chicken fried stake was ah-maz-ing! Oh and I can not forget we got a microwave finally! Yes it's true we have gone over a month without a microwave, its possible but not my preferred method.


   Sunday was a day of nice relaxation. We tried out a new church and really enjoyed it and are excited to go back. After getting up at 5:45 to let the dog out of her cage to play I was a little tired by time we got back and may have slept for a hour or so on or off. We were watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, we are very big potter heads. We had a Wal-Mart pizza for lunch which as always was awesome. Then we took the energetic dog out for a real walk on the leash. It actually went quite well and she has learned if she walks next to us it doesn't pull on her, I count that as a success.

   For dinner we sat down to brats and french fries in front of The Little Mermaid and then ice cream for desert. I love that we are able to watch kid movies and be lazy all day. We are adults but when we get a chance to watch a Disney movie we hardly ever turn it down, and when we get ice cream with chocolate syrup on it we take the 3 minutes to mix it up until its like a shake and then eat it. We are kids at heart and I hope that never changes.

Here are some fun pictures of my overly cute dog.
She loves this toy! 
She's good with being on her back now

she looks like a teddy bear here and can see her tag

She was watching with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment