Friday, August 15, 2014

Remembering to Pray for Your Husband

   Hey there friends! This has been a crazy week! I had to spend most of yesterday catching up on the cleaning that I didn’t do the rest of the week, including the mess that was the kitchen. Having this puppy has changed my daily routine a lot as well as my sleep schedule. She is the main reason my kitchen was not as clean as I like, with her ability to get her food around the bowl, dragging in grass from outside, and somehow getting water everywhere from her bowl. She also causes me to wake up twice in the night to let her outside, which is fine but she likes to play afterward and not just go back to sleep. So when I put her back in the crate she whines for a while after.


   But she is so worth it, she is somewhat learning potty training, she is only 5 weeks old so its impressive. She is a bundle of energy when she wakes up from her naps and plays hard then goes back to sleep. And she is just so so cute see..
                                                           
   This week has been exciting for me I took a position working with a class of one year olds twice a week at a local church and I pending background checks I have become a substitute for the public school system here. I’m so excited to get started in a couple weeks and be around kids again. The best part I’m not the one who has to make lesson plans for either one, yay!

   Between being gone most of a couple days this week, trying to clean, taking care of Tesla, making sure we have dinner, and working on the posts for the week, I haven’t been the best on thinking about what Hubby may need.  I have not been the best on remembering to pray daily for his needs and his life, something that I really strive to do but forget, hey I’m human.  Before we got married I went on Pinterest and looked up ways to support your husband, prayers for husbands, and other similar things.  There are a couple pins that I have that I want to share with you for when you need to pray for your husband. 
Source
62 Things to Say to Make Your Husband Feel Great
click on this to see the original post
                                          
              I hope these give you something to think about when you want to pray for and remind your husband that hes the love of your life :) 

4 comments:

  1. Your puppy is named Tesla?!? That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very wise words for wives! I think it's easy to get too busy and let simple but so vital stuff like that go by the wayside (the praying not the cleaning....have mercy I have no claims on that! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Haha the cleaning is ok to fall a little behind in.

      Delete