Friday, October 2, 2015

Post on ARWB: Preparing your Calendar

   How do you organize your calendar? I am over on Arkansas Women Bloggers talking about preparing your calendar. I go through my planning process for the year, month, and each week. I would love if you would go over and give me some love! Click here or on the picture to visit the post. 



   Click the picture below to visit Sugar Paper's website, they make the planner that I am not so patiently waiting to release in November at Target!  

Picture source Sugar Paper Facebook Page
   
   Sugar Paper has some wonderful products that you can order from their website. They also have announced that they will have a gift wrap collection at Target as well this year. I can't wait to get some of that as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment