Monday, October 26, 2015

Married Monday: Update



   I have been a bit behind in my Married Monday posts, I have been having a hard time thinking of great topics that you all want to read about. I am going to take a little break just from my Marriage posts until mid November so that I will be able to give yall great information that is helpful and useful for you.

   Until then I want to share some of my favorite marriage resources. Some have great general advice and articles that are fun to read, some have wonderful date ideas, and others I just enjoy visiting.


   I will still be posting two to three times a week with all sorts of fun things, recipes, crafts, adventures and the likes. I would love to write about things that you want to read, have a question about what the bible says about marriage, newly wed stuff, anything marriage related. Let me know and I will work on getting a post for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment