Monday, March 2, 2015

Married Monday: Character Traits of a Good Wife Part 1

    
   This month for the Married Monday Post I am going to be breaking down character traits of a good wife. In elementary school each month we had a character word, we went over it in class, our principle would tell us what it meant during our morning announcements each week. These words after spending 5 years in the school became a part of who we were. While subbing I have found that most schools don’t take the time to teach these traits to the students, and it shows a difference in how the kids grow up.

   I went and found my old list of words that was sent home with us way back then and picked the ones I believe make a difference in life as a wife. I also asked my husband, and some other bloggy friends asked their husbands, then I narrowed it down to these six words that will be broke down the next three weeks.

These traits are.. insert drumroll here…

Honest and Dependable

   Before we get started next week I would love to hear how you think these words apply and if you have any other traits that you (or your husband) think are very important. 
Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment