Friday, December 18, 2015

Reddit Secret Santa Recap

Hubby has been a Redditer for many years now and has participated in a few gift exchanges within the community. This year I decided  I would join in the fun as well. If you have no idea what Reddit is then I encourage you to take a visit to their site. I don't go on very often, but it has a lot of fun things to look at from any topic you can imagine.

  I didn't have huge expectations but was excited to give someone a cool gift, and hope to receive one too. There are instances where a Santa may not send anything or send something really sucky..I was hoping to not be on the receiving end of this. Thankfully I had a great Santa and got something from my Amazon wishlist. It was a random item I added on to it but it is awesome!

   A desk lamp that has pink and tiger stripes on it and when the light comes on its a green glow! It is perfect for my desk! 


   The person that I got to give a gift to is into knitting. I got her a nice wool yarn which she promptly made into a cowl that looks very warm. I also gave her some little bundles of assorted colors of yarn and a book on knitting. She seemed to love it. 

   Hubby also got a great gift as well. A Razorback beanie and a Xbox gift card! His favorite from the gifts he has received. 

   It has been great taking part of my first gift exchange and I can not wait for the next one! To join in on the fun, all you need to do is have a Reddit account then go to Reddit Gifts website and join. 

No comments:

Post a Comment