Friday, December 11, 2015

Guest Post on ARWB, Sharing the Magic

I love Christmas and all that it includes. I especially love getting to give to others.

   Today I have a guest post on Arkansas Women Bloggers about sharing the magic of Christmas. My absolute favorite this year has been participating with the angle tree. We are so blessed that we are able to give to a child who is in need.

Take a look and see some other great ideas for sharing the magic. (click on the image below)


  Have any other ideas to spread the magic around? I would love to hear them.

1 comment:

  1. Donate blood or plasma! This time of year, people think about donating money, food, or clothes, but there's almost always a shortage of blood. The number of drunk driving accidents around Christmas and New Years Eve is high- blood banks need that supply to save lives. Blood donation saved my mothers life, when I was 2 years old and her surgeon botched a hernia surgery for her. I am always begging people- blood donation takes about 20 minutes, you get free juice and a cookie afterward, the nurses are always nice, and best of all, you could be saving the life of someone. It costs nothing, it gains everything.

    ReplyDelete