Friday, November 20, 2015

I'm Thankful For....

   For 3 years each November I decided to write what I was Thankful for every day and post it on Facebook. It was a trendy thing that people were doing, I haven't done it the last two years because when I stopped I decided it was time to find something to be thankful for every day no matter the month. This month as I checked my TimeHop every day it was fun to see what I had said I was thankful for each day. Some of them were funny and some of them that are still true to this day.      
   Today I am going to write another list of things I am thankful for, so next year I can come back and see what was going on in my life.




  • God- I am so glad that I have an amazing wonderful God, who loves me and cares about me.
  • My Husband- Where would I be without him.
  • Family- There is nothing more precious to be then my family. 
  • Friends- Few things can beat a close friend.
  • Pets- Tesla and Chester make my life fuller.
  • Teaching- Everyday I get to spend with a class is my favorite. Even when they drive me nuts I love it.
  • A Home- Having a roof over my head is something I never want to take for granted and being 23 and owning that roof is great.
  • Married and Hungry- I am so glad that I started this blog!
  • Blogging friends- I have met wonderful people who have such big hearts, through blogging and I appreciate them all.
  • Having a job- I know I am lucky to have a job that I truly love, make that two jobs.
  • Food- That seems silly, but I am thankful to have food. Many are not so lucky.
  • Vacations- Going new places with my best friend is so great.
  • Lazy Sundays- There is not a better way to end the weekend than laying around and relaxing with my husband and friends.
  • Trim Healthy Mama- This way of approaching food and enjoying life, has changed my life and I love it.
  • Cooking and Baking- A constant joy in my life.
  • Finances- I am glad that we have enough to live comfortably and happily. So many struggle and I know that it is a true blessing to not have that worry.
   As the holiday season starts remember to be mindful of the many blessings that you have. Be glad that you get to spend that time with your family and friends enjoying your turkey and dressing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment