Monday, November 16, 2015

20 Reasons to be Thankful for Your Husband

    I am glad to be back with Married Mondays, I have some great things happening in the coming weeks here.  

   Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and I have been thinking what I am thankful for. My amazing hubby always comes to mind first. We fit together and complement each other so well I just know that God, designed us for each other and brought us together.  


  So today I am going to list 20 things that make me thankful for him.  

  1. He makes me laugh. 
  2. He works hard to support us. 
  3. He loves God. 
  4. He makes holidays special. 
  5. He likes to hold my hand. 
  6. He knows about cars. 
  7. He prays for me. 
  8. He supports me in anything I do. 
  9. He's kind. 
  10. He loves our pets. 
  11. He's a great cook.  
  12. He does the dishes. 
  13. He likes to cuddle. 
  14. He's my shoulder to cry on. 
  15. He can make me smile when I'm frustrated. 
  16. He takes care of our house.  
  17. He will do anything for a friend. 
  18. He's goofy and fun. 
  19. He watches cartoons with me.  
  20. He wants what's best for me, no matter what.  

      Your list may look a little different than mine because we are all have our own thoughts, but I am sure you can come up with 20 things that make you thankful for your husband. When I stop and think about it I realize just how incredibly blessed and lucky that I am to have found the one that makes me feel at home.   

  During this time of thankfulness I challenge you to make a list and share it with your friends and family or just with your sweetheart about all the things that you are thankful for in your main man.  

No comments:

Post a Comment