Friday, June 5, 2015

I'm Going on an Adventure

   Title is a reference to The Hobbit. I hope some of you caught that, if not then spend some time this week and watch it, you won't regret it.


   Anyways Hubby and I will head out to Orlando today and will be enjoying the greatness that is Universal Studios this next week! Harry Potter World and hopefully a beach sometime. I can't wait to share it with yall.



   I write the weeks post the weekend before or sometimes the night before they go live. So that what you see is current to what is going on in my life, recipes are ones I have just recently made and loved enough that I wanted to share with you. Marriage posts typically have to do with something that is on my mind at the time. I say all this to say that this week I will be taking a break. I could write them all out, the week before but it wouldn't be fresh and really I ran out of time to get them done. Plus I have not missed a post in almost 11 months and I need a little break so I can enjoy vacation and not try to make sure everything went out perfectly each day.

Have a wonderful week and check back next Monday or Tuesday for a little recap on what I have been up to.




No comments:

Post a Comment