Wednesday, February 25, 2015

100th Post!!

   


   This is my 100th Post!! Wow I didn’t realize it had been that many already!! Well I am excited that I even stuck with it for more than a couple weeks. I have met some awesome people both on and off line from starting this adventure and learned so much along the way. I wouldn’t be doing it without yall though, I love that you enjoy reading my post!

   I started this blog to be a place for new wives to have somewhere to go when they were looking for answers. Those first few months of being married are tough and it is surprising some of the feelings you get, I wanted to let others know they are not alone in this. It has developed more of a place where I share what I learn as I go and how I try to fix the issues I have in my own life. I like to share my opinion here some based on what I believe is true and right, others are based off lots of research and deciding what I think about the topic.

   Of course we can not forget the recipes I do love to share those. I hope you try them and let me know how it goes for you. I’m all about experimenting in the kitchen.

   I don’t do this blog for money, for other people’s approval, or for anything other than myself and you readers. I enjoy writing the things that are in my head. I love hearing from readers that something I said has impacted their life. I do it for that I do so that someone out there who stumbles upon this page could read something that they needed to see in their own life.

   For my 100th post I celebrated with a blog make over. Actually I did this unknowingly but the design has been remade and it’s just in time for this post. I have learned so much about the blog world and I owe a lot of that to the amazing group of women over at Arkansas WomenBloggers, it is great to be in a group that is all about encouraging and helping each other out. Would love to hear what you think of the new design in the comments.

Oh I almost forgot there is now a new web address to get to this page. marriedandhungry.net ! Yup that is much shorter and so much easier to say!

My very first post that started it all- I’m Married!!!??!!

Let’s see what has Been Popular. My Top 4 post over the last 6 months were



I have also guest posted over on 

Arkansas Women Bloggers Clean Eating Getting Started

And no worries our regularly scheduled post will be up today too, it is just coming a bit later! I hope you like Apple Pie!!

xoxoxo Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment