Friday, September 18, 2015

Buying-Moving-Done!

   As you know we bought a house recently. Well, this week we got to move in! It has been a crazy, tiring week but so wonderful. Today I want to take you on a photo journey recap of the moving day.

   Monday morning started early with us rolling out of bed at 6:30 and getting sheets in the washer and getting the very last things packed up. Then by 8:30 we were at the title company ready for signing.



 The we just bought a house smile.


Once that was done, it was time to get the first trailer loaded up. We had a wonderful helper, who without it would have taken much longer and many things would not have even made it inside. I didn’t get a picture of him, but he rocked it and deserves credit for helping. This trailer was also thanks to him!


The couches made it in.


The kitchen is full of the 23 boxes! Some of them are open I had started unpacking at this point.


Starting to fill up the office.


Last load!


Rearranging the living room was the first priority. 


Tesla is in love with it!  First meal in the new house.


Playing in the yard. She is thrilled to be able to run all she wants with no leash. She does prefer someone to be outside with her, though.


Our newest addition to the family is Chester, we got him Saturday, is pretty cool. Chester is happy, I think, at least for a cat. He has adjusted well to being with us, again I think.


We are so happy and thankful to be in a home that is ours and in a nice quiet neighborhood. I am so glad that I got to do this adventure with my best friend and love of my life.

Key selfie and new homeowners picture.



My first yard selfie.


Garage lights. I think these are so cute and make the house look even better.


First time to have a garage and with that comes an opener.



Of course I think you, my friends and family deserve a full tour of the house. So here I have a video of the whole house. Now I want to put a disclaimer out there, we are not done with decorating, there is still furniture we want to get and there are still boxes around. I just can’t wait though and want everyone to see our new home!



Herer are some more pictures of Tesla because she is just so darn cute! She loved riding in the car that air is her favorite. She found a stick and will not let it be taken away. 



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new home, Renee!! It looks awesome and it seems to be in a great neighborhood. Love your big backyard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The yard was a big factor in purchasing, and this one is wonderful!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Love those chocolate walls. You look pretty organized already. And what a huge backyard! The first holiday in your new house will be so special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love the walls to such a good choice and relaxing. Thanks, the perks of having a hubby who like everything in its place, mostly everthing was unpacked within a couple days. Oh yes I can not wait to start decorating for the holidays! I had wanted so badly to be in our own home for Chirstmas this year and didn't think it would happen.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Parker and Renee! I so excited for you guys, hope enjoy you new home with your fur babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girl! You are going to love having a place that is all yours.

    ReplyDelete