Friday, April 17, 2015

Feature Friday: Who I am Reading


   As a blogger I enjoy writing and sharing with you all. As a creative person I like learning and thinking of new ways to do things.  As a reader I like reading and learning. As a creative blogger I love to read other peoples blogs learn from them and generate new ideas.  So today I am going to share with you who I am following now on the great space of the internet. Some I follow for to feed my food nerd side others to gain more knowledge on marriage and how to be better.

To Love, Honor and Vacuum, I get such a kick out of this blog. She will talk about anything and everything and I love it!! Shelia Wray Gregorie is a best selling author of many books, including a Good Girls Guide to Great Sex. She has great insight into marriage and a great biblical point of view. I enjoy reading her posts for inspiration, both for my marriage and topics that new wives would like to hear. 

Made from Pinterest. They try out the recipes and crafts on Pinterest and share them with the world. I enjoy checking to see what may actually work out well before taking on the great projects of Pinterest. And they posted homemade thin mints yesterday.. sounds great to me!!

Damn Delicious. I am telling you she has got some amazing recipes. I have not tried anything from them that I did not like. We are still on a chicken for dinner all the time kick and they have some great ideas. I love love love inspiring recipes and they sure have a lot!

Mom at the Meat Counter. I just recently realized I had worked with her while I was working at the UofA during college. She shares information about meat and how it is produced to help people understand what they are eating and feeding their families. She is a meat scientist and knows her stuff and gives the information in a way that everyday people can understand. I love it because it is helping me keep a foot in what is happening in the food world!

So that is who I am following lately. What blogs are you keeping up with? I would love to check out who else you are reading! 

Have a fabulous weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment