Monday, February 15, 2016

Married Monday Review: Marriage 365


I am bringing back Married Monday Reviews, once a month or so I will review or share about a marriage resource I have found and enjoyed. These could be anything from books to websites and everything in between.


Today I want to share with you this great site called Marriage 365. The site is ran and wrote by husband and wife, Casey and Meygan. Both of their parents had multiple divorces, despite that they fell in love during college and got married. Then like many others their happily ever after wasn't so happy and they were surprised with the difficulty of marriage. They realized that they needed to work on themselves before they could work on the other. They sought help and sought to make their marriage better. They have been married now for 12 years and have 2 kids. They have realized that a great marriage has ups, downs, and takes being intentional 365 days.

They have webinars, a premarital course and many ebook all available on their site. The blog is full of great posts with tips, advice, ways to improve your marriage. I have enjoyed reading through their posts and learning some interesting things. I like that they both write posts, it is one of the few sites where you can get a man's perspective as well.

A couple of my favorites so far have been:


I encourage you to go take a look over at Marriage 365 (http://marriage365.org/) and see what they have to share. I know I will be following them for now on!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to share a testimony of this kind because my heart is full of joy typing this to everyone to see my wife left me for some years for no good reason I tried to get her back so we can both raise the kids together but she refused till one day I come across a testimony of this nature someone telling on how Dr ague help her get her husband that left her for five years with his powerful spell caster, you can now get your ex back and fix your heart again Email him on draguespellcaster@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2349057809479

    ReplyDelete