Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas Decorations

   Thanksgiving was wonderful for hubby and I. We went home and got to spend almost a full three days hanging out with everyone. We are lucky that both our families gather in the same town and that on holidays we get to see everyone. We ate lots of delicious food, went out for Black Friday and spent time with our parents.

But now that Thanksgiving is over it is full blown Christmas time and our house reflects it! Our tree is up and lovely, it is probably one of my favorites I've ever had. There are of course many Star Wars ornaments, some Christmas Story, the normal bulbs, and our special ones that we pick out each year. I still haven't found the right ones for us this year.


The TV has a rope light around it bringing in some extra colors to the living room. There is also a cute lit present sitting by the TV.


We have a few fun miniature trees that I decorated with a little light garland and mini gift boxes. I think they go nicely with Hubby's nutcracker and snowman.


I think I have decided that the snowman I bought at the craft fair will be staying indoors and lighting up the room even more.

I brought back the garland that I made last year and hung it in the entrance to the hall way. Here is the post where I shared how to make it.


I made a bigger new garland this year, to hang on the door frame into the kitchen. The DIY post will go up Friday, so be on the lookout for it. I just love how it turned out and it really wasn't to complicated.


I set up a cute little tree in the office. I scored this tree for  $2 last year after Christmas and the ornaments for 80% off, can't beat that!


If the rain ever stops we will get the outside lights up and those pictures will be added. I made a garland for the post and can't wait to show it off.

How did you decorate for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment